here are some resources I find helpful in the process of ✻ widening your awareness and ✻ focussing your intention:
✻ J. KrishnamurtiAttention is not concentration, which is confining, limiting.
Total attention is inclusive, never exclusive.
✻ F. M. AlexanderYou should give up the idea that you have to do something in order to make things happen.
✻ What the Bleep...A wonderful film that dives deeply into the mysteries of life. You can see it - as far as I understood - entirely on youtube:
→ What the Bleep...
✻ Quantum HealingQuantum Healing is a very basic process - is simple and sophisticated at the same time. In that sense it resembles Haute Cuisine which turns frugal ingredients into delicate dishes - always depending on the cook's skills.
The technique itself is easily explained:
- Frame a clear intention*.
- Touch something that is/presents the issue with one hand (= point I).
- With your other hand touch something that has nothing to do with the issue (= point II).
- Concentrate and feel every sensation you get from your first hand.
- Concentrate and feel every sensation you get from your second hand.
- Now simultaneously become aware of both hands and the associated feelings. Hold these sensation for several seconds in your awareness.
- You will experience a sensation of calm and peace. This is the third point.
- Now link all three points (hand I, hand II and the peace-feeling) in your awareness and hold them there for some moments.
- Consciously exhale.
So far I did not find any non-commercial instruction videos on the web, Dr. Kinslow's videos are interesting, but I personally dislike his and now book my seminars attitude. Anyhow, here is the link:
→ The Science of Quantum Entrainment